Jesse and Joe talk about learning to code on The Roundtable, Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 11:30 am.
Join Joe Donahue, Jesse Feiler, and Gail Nayowith as we talk about The Nonprofit Risk Book and The Nonprofit Risk App and how they came to be. Books are starting to ship now!
Joe and Jesse talk about what's new in the media in the app world. What are people reading, writing, and thinking about. If you look at a totally idiosyncratic and unscientific roundup of the topics under discussion, there are different topics for different groups of people.
- Security — apps and cloud
- Learning to code/computer science
- Cost of devices
- Using technology
- Worried about what is happening
- Artificial/virtual reality
- Artificial intelligence/Machine Learning
- 3D Printing
- New devices
- Integration with systems and databases
- Using APIs and pre-built components
- Freemium model