- Get rid of cross-domain logins (login to your charity's website through Google for example)
- Review and use standard security best practices
- Store sources for every data element in every database and file
- Store expiration data for every data element in every database and file
- Pure old/dubious data
- Don't collect data "in case"
- Track security breaches:
- NPs aren't immune from what's going on in the world
- Confront legacy problems
2 gigabytes free with basic plan.
Use Mail and your appleid to send and receive large files
Interesting article from the Washington Post here.
Look at the description of "bespoke" apps from the other side. This is a new era of apps -- customized from templates and frameworks but not the way it was at the height of the dot-com bubble. Now customization is small-scale for a limited universe of users in many cases..